Monday, May 18, 2020

I Can't Thank You Enough

Happy Monday everyone! I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog today with my installment of Caffeinated Creativity...I am sharing a bit of gratitude with this super cute, CAS card:

 
I let the designer paper do most of my work for me - SO CUTE!! I wish I could tell you where it's from but I'm sorry, I can't! It was loosely shoved in my stash so I matched it with some brown heart paper and it worked perfectly. The sentiment and die set are from new set from Stampin' Up! called the "So Sentimental Bundle" and I can see that I will be using this set A LOT! Here's a close up:

 

This stamp set has so many beautiful, versatile sentiments - friendship, healing hugs, thank you etc. One that will be used for many different occasions and cards!

 

Thank you again for stopping in today to see what I have created. It is a long weekend here in Canada, so a lot of folks went "social distance camping." I am getting my garden and flowers planted! Yay! Feels good to dig in the dirt ... have a wonderful day - CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)