Monday, March 9, 2020

Coffee and Donuts...



Happy Monday crafty friends!! Today I am sharing a card on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog. Tax season is upon us here in Canada and along side my bookkeeping, I also do income tax preparation every year, which can be a very stressful and sometimes challenging job...but I really enjoy it. Every file is like a puzzle :) 

Coffee and donuts help with this some days, don'tchya think?! haha!! :) 
  


I used the super sweet stamp set and dies called Latte Happy Vibes from Your Next Stamp - so fun to color up!



I colored these cuties up with my Copic markers and die cut them out using the coordinating dies. The tag die is from Reverse Confetti.



I sure hope you all enjoy your Monday - thanks for stopping in. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)