Thursday, October 31, 2019

KCC #479 {Orange/Black}


Happy 'Krafty Chicks' Thursday everyone! Today, it's miss Tangii's turn to play your challenge hostess and given that today is Halloween, she's looking for some orange and black: 

KCC #479 {ORANGE AND BLACK}

Today is also our Crazy Egg Challenge as there are 5 Thursdays this month...Our challenges are always Anything Goes with the twist, so you can choose to use the twist or not - totally up to you!  


I made this card while I was up visiting Leanne earlier this summer - it was a lot of fun creating with her and something we need to try and do more often. Life gets busy so we need to make more time to do stuff like this :) 

Here's a close up of my card:


Thanks for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the blog to see what the rest of the Chicks have created using Tangii's "ORANGE/BLACK" twist. Wishing everyone a SAFE and fun Halloween - BOO! 



1 comment:

  1. Looks great friend, and I agree we need to do this more! Was fun, enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)