Thursday, September 5, 2019

KCC #471 {Balloons}


Welcome back to another "Krafty Chicks" Thursday! This week, it is Leanne's turn to be our hostess-with-the-mostess. Before I get to her challenge, I'd like to welcome Katie Brooks     to the Hen House this month as our Guest CHICK! Be sure to pop on over to her blog and say hello. Welcome, Katie! :)

Leanne has given us the following "twist" to our Anything Goes challenge:   

KCC #471 {BALLOONS}


My card was a super CAS one this week - the pattern paper has the ballons, a die cut and a few gum drops - DONE!! Love those kinda cards and I can never have too many birthday cards on hand!!

Please be sure to check out what my other fellow Chicks have created for you using 
Leanne's "Balloons" twist:


We would love if you come on over and play along with us this week - remember, it's an Anything Goes challenge with the optional use of the twist :) Cheers!







1 comment:

  1. so fun! Love the row of dots along the bottom! Thanks for the welcome!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)