Monday, September 9, 2019

Just Breathe...



 Happy Monday everyone! Today I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog, sharing today's Caffeinated Creativity with you all. This card was made at my ladies stamping club night this past Tuesday and man, it was messy but OH SO FUN to make!

 

The background was made on shimmer paper with Stampin' Up!'s new color Sprinkle Dust (I am not 100% sure of the name of them) and some water. Then we used stencils and added waterbased ink on top with a very soft make up brush and it gave the background effect. SO COOL!

 
I then added the sentiment with white embossing powder and also stamped the to-go mug from Simon Says Stamp set "Coffee and Tea."

 
I fussy cut the cup and colored in my hearts with my copic markers then popped it up for added dimension. Added some white gum drops and that's it! Such an awesome technique! I will definitely be doing it again - it's very messy but oh so fun!

 

Sorry about the little "flecks" you see in all the photos - it was very difficult to capture the card without the sparkle from the shimmer paper coming through! I hope you have enjoyed this installment of Caffeinated Creativity - enjoy the rest of your Monday! Cheers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)