Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Paper Sweeties March 2018 Blast From the Past Day 2


Paper Sweeties has quite a few coffee, tea, cocoa themed stamp sets and dies - and this card is a favorite of mine that I made last year for the Coffee Lovers Spring Blog Hop! I used the You Warm My Heart Stamp Set and Sweet Cuts to make this cute shaker card! 


I used the teapot stamp and sweet cuts from the You Warm My Heart set plus I heat embossed the sentiment from the set as well. The shaker was made with the Sweet Cuts - With Love heart die and filled with the yummy Cupcake Sprinkles!


Please be sure to check out what the rest of my Paper Sweeties team-mates have created for you for our March Blast from The Past:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)