Thursday, November 16, 2017

Paper Sweeties November 2017 New Release Rewind


Welcome to the Paper Sweeties New Release Rewind! I hope you have enjoyed our reveals featuring our newest stamp/die sets this month!

Here is the link to the Release: 

Meet me Under the Mistletoe stamp set
Meet Me Under the Mistletoe Sweet Cuts
You Better Not Pout stamp set

For the rewind today, I am showcasing the tags I created for Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags on November 9th...




Paper Sweeties products used on my tags are as follows:











Please be sure to check out what the rest of my Paper Sweeties team mates have created for you - sooo much amazing talent - then be sure to hop on over to the Paper Sweeties shop and start your happy shopping! :) 
Thank you so much for joining us for our November release! We also hope you join us for the current challenge over on the Paper Sweeties Inspiration page on Facebook! The challenge is "Anything Goes" and there is a lovely gift certificate for the winner! Hope to see you there!


Have a wonderful day! Cheers!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)