Monday, May 15, 2017

Merry Monday #248 {Color Challenge!}



This week, our challenge is being brought to you by Marcia:


This challenge was great! It totally made me step out of my comfort zone as I was having a real struggle adding the green in there LOL.... thanks, Marcia!


I just received this sunburst die from Stampin' Up! and I have been itching to use it - and figured this was as good a time as any ;) I added the snowflake from Paper Smooches and popped up that layer to give it some dimension then die cut the Happy Holidays from Eggplant with my Neat and Tangles die. 


It's hard to see in the photo (sorry) but the white base is layered on green, then on the purple :) 

Thanks for stopping in and be sure to hop on over to the Merry Monday Christmas Card blog HERE and link up with us - always good to have some cards done early for the hectic busy season! Cheers!



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layers, Lori! Just love the rays coming off your snowflake circle - cool design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those colors and the awesome layers and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sunburst looks awesome surrounding your snowflake, Lori. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that sunburst background Lori and your little pops of green...a lovely, lovely card! Hope you're having a FABULOUS week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Lori, I love your fun design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Lori, love how bright and bold the colors look -- the sunburst is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)