Monday, January 23, 2017

Merry Monday #232 Photo Inspiration


The challenge this week over at Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge is being brought to you by Deanne - she's looking for any projects using the following photo as your jump-off point:


For my card, I went with the red/white/coffee combo:


I used the awesome coffee to go cup die from My Favorite Things and the sentiment is from C.C. Designs....so fun!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Artistic Impressions - Anything Goes
CAS on Sunday - Hearts

Be sure to click HERE to be directed back to the challenge blog. Come and check out what the rest of the Merry Makers have created for you! Cheers!

14 comments:

  1. Darling to-go cup, Lori, and I love the little heart on it! Perfect papers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Lori, I love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Love the inspiration and your project Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card for you, the coffee lover. Like all of your pattern paper. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute card Lori, and this challenge was right up your alley being the coffee lover you are! Hope you're having a fantastic week! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coffee card is absolutely sensational, Lori! I'm a S'Bux junkie and just get giddy when I see coffee cards - especially one as beautiful as this! Lovely!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too cute. Love the design. Love the big cup of coffee too. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice! I like those patterned papers behind that fun coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layers and your sweet coffee mug Lori. Hope your week is special!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorably awesome! Love that Doodlebug paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lori, what a great design! Love the papers you used, too :) Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)