Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Join me for a "cuppa" in the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!


fall-hop-with-date

This month over at Paper Sweeties, Debbie has this bright, vibrant color challenge for us to play along with and I wanted to incorporate my card into the Coffee Lover's Fall Blog hop as well - so I was thinking of the vibrant leaves and colors of fall while making this one (it's a far shot - but I'm going with it LMAO!) 


papersweeties-inspiration#47 

 I dug out my coffee sets and dies and got busy! I used Coffee, Yes Please dies and stamp set, Eat Cake stamp set and dies, With Love Sweet Cuts and for my sentiment, I used the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts dies
 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
 Deep Ocean Challenge - Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping in again today to see what I've been up to - See you tomorrow for our Crazy Egg challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks xoxoxo

22 comments:

  1. Love the colors and pattern papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 'cuppa' is delicious ... and be still my heart with that die cut lacey doilie and all those yummy dots and stripes! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Paper Sweeties for the September challenge, Lori :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love that big scallop and polka dot heart - that's a WOW factor there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coffee themed card, Lori!! Love the embossed heart and patterned papers! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this month at Paper Sweeties!! Please come back soon!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layering and colors! Love your pp cup and background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the diagonal strips. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you coordinated the background pattern paper with the cup. Great card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your beautiful card! Love the doily heart behind the cuppa!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the heart behind the cup and the wonderful texture. A coffee hit for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Love the design and the colors! That heart doily is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful, Lori! Love how you used the Paper Sweeties stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful card. I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous make, just love the colours

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)