Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Guest Designer at Digital Delights!!

Welcome back to my blog everyone! Today I am so excited to announce that I am a Guest Designer over at Digital Delights! They have amazing challenges and SUCH adorable images! Thanks ladies for having me...

I was so lucky to be able to choose an image from the shop and decided on this cutie, Sorceress Samantha, since Halloween is right around the corner!! 


And here is the complete card. I used a sentiment from one of the Halloween Sentiments Set II - perfect for Samantha :) 


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps - Holidays
Crafty Creations - Halloween
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thank you so much, Larelyn and the rest of the gang over at Digital Delights for having me - I will definitely be playing again and getting more of these adorable images! xoxoxo

Thank you again for popping in to see what I have been up to and be sure to skip on over to the Digital Delights by Louby Loo blog to come play along! 

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute - I love the choices of patterned papers that you used. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome love the image which is coloured do beautifully and the pspers are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - what a cute image and you've coloured it beautifully.
    Thanks for joining in this week with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lori on your GDT! Super fun and sweet image and card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love a good pun-y sentiment, Lori. I also love the image you chose and the patterned papers you used. Thanks for sharing your card at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling image and the stage you've created with the patterned papers is so eye-catching! Halloween spirit soaring in visiting here! Thank you for sharing this gem at Addicted to Stamps and More!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)