Thursday, August 25, 2016

4 CC #313 {A Little Sentimental} & AYLI #87 {Favorite Card Shape}


Hello everyone! It's hard to believe that the summer holidays are almost over and Kim will be heading back to school in a few days for her last year of high school....where did the time go? I was just sending her off to Kindergarten!! Time sure flies....

This week, I am combining 2 challenges - one for 4 Crafty Chicks and one for As You Like It. 

This week at 4 Crafty Chicks, it is my turn to be the challenge hostess and my challenge this week is a pretty simple one - use a sentiment on your card :) Easy peesy, right?!

4 CC #313 {Let's Get Sentimental} 
  


The challenge over at As You Like It is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Shape or Standard cardbase (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


The sponsor of this challenge is
$10.00

And here is my card combining the 2 challenges:

For my card this week, I used this cutie patootie from Sassy Cheryl's - embossed the teal layer and added some gumdrops and my HELLO sentiment - done! Easy peesy!

I would like to enter this card into the Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday challenge :)

Be sure to hop on over to the hen house and see what the rest of the Chicks have created for you - you will not be disappointed! Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. A very sweet image and beautiful colour combo. I love the CAS design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess my other comment did come on here. This is so cute, great job, and love the color and the embossing as well. Way to go friend! Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, she is super cute! I love the the texture and the color behind it. Isn't that the truth the time sure has flown by for our kids. Enjoy every moment of her grade 12 year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)