Thursday, January 21, 2016

4 CC #282 {Sports}


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday! This week, it is our wonderful Tamie's turn to be challenge hostess and she'd like to see projects with a SPORTS theme:

4 CC #282 {SPORTS}


I knew right away that I wanted to use this cutie from Kraftin' Kimmie and put him in Canada colors :)

I hope you get a chance to come play with us in the hen house - the Chicks and I are looking forward to it! Come on over and check out all the details HERE. Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Such a great card Lori, love the colours you have used here xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess the other comments didn't work, so I am doing this again, awesome card, and love the Canadian feel to your card, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! I love your colors!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)