Thursday, December 17, 2015

As You Like It #69


Welcome back to my blog :) For the next 2 weeks over at As You Like It, the challenge is Non-Traditional or Traditional Christmas Colors and here is a bit from our sponsor:



The sponsor of this challenge is

Crafty Ribbons


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Traditional or non traditional colours for Christmas (& why).
 
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


I love all the bright, cheery, "funky" non-traditional colors that are out there for Christmas, but my heart is always drawn to the greens, reds, golds and silvers of a traditional Christmas - to me, they are the "original" colors! This Saturated Canary image was so fun to color up (love her sweater LOL)

Come on over to the As You Like It Challenge Blog and see what my super talented team mates have created just for you! You will be blown away! We would love it if you would play along with us too and come link up your card - happy crafting and Merry Christmas to each of you! We will see you with another challenge from AYLI on December 31st!

4 comments:

  1. A great image and colours. Love the uncluttered look. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this SC image and her "ugly Christmas sweater"! You've colored her so beautifully! Wishing you Christmas blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love this card hunny I have this image to but haven't coloured her in a while might have to now! love the papers too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)