Thursday, October 29, 2015

Anything Goes at 4 Crafty Chicks!


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday everyone! October has 5 Thursdays in it so that means we are hosting a CRAZY EGG challenge this week and I get to play hostess!! The theme for our crazy egg challenges are always ANYTHING GOES....so, let your creativity fly and come enter whatever you'd like: 3D projects, cards, scrapbooking, etc. You name it, we'd love to see it!

4 CC #270 ANYTHING GOES

For my card this week, I decided to make another Halloween card. I don't make many of these as I don't have a lot of supplies/stamps for the holiday - but thanks to last week's challenge, I now have TONS of awesome ideas!! 


This was another "easy-peesy" card that took about 10 mins to make! LOVE THOSE :) The raven image was already printed on some paper in a Halloween pack so I cut the strip out, layered it on black then added a cobweb doily, some twine and a few gumdrops! The embossed polka dot paper was also included in the Halloween paper pack :)

Be sure to hop on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge blog HERE and see what the rest of the Chicks have created for our ANYTHING GOES challenge! Link up your project there so we can come visit you and leave you some love!

Have a very SAFE and FUN Halloween night this Saturday and enjoy all the goodies and treats! I am excited to see how many little ghouls and goblins we get this year ;) CHEERS!

2 comments:

  1. Great job, love the paper/colors and the twine, nice touch, great job friend.

    Hugs,
    L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "easy peesy" cards! Great paper pack and love the spider web! Great job as always!

    Hugs,

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)