Thursday, August 27, 2015

4 CC #261 Funky Hair


Happy Thursday everyone :)

Can you believe that school starts on Monday for our area?! No, I can't either - and it's a bit weird this year ... I only have one going back. Kim is in her 11th year and it's a full one. Summer holidays sure seem to fly by now....you blink and they are over. Maybe I will still get to the lake on a nice warm afternoon and stick my feet in the water and read a book....that would be sweet :)

It is my turn to be challenge hostess over at 4 Crafty Chicks this week. I decided to go a bit "FUNKY" and throw out the following challenge:

4 CC #261 Unusually Colored Hair

For my card, I colored up an image from Lacy Sunshine and made it using bright designer papers and gumdrops....for my SK8R letters, I used the Cute Alpha Set and Cute Alpha set Die from Your Next Stamp:


Come on over to the challenge blog HERE and see what the rest of the girls have got for you to drool over - there are some pretty funky cards :) Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Great job, love the image and the YNS Gum drops nice touch. Awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those gum drops and the pink in the hair is awesome, wicked. marvelous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Great papers and awesome coloring! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)