Thursday, August 13, 2015

4 cc #259 {nautical}

 

Happy 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday!

4 CC #259 {Nautical}

For our challenge this week, Tina is looking for anything NAUTICAL! I don't have a lot of nautical stamps in my stash, so I decided to do the colors of the popular theme and used a Paper Smooches sentiment:


I am loving the CAS design of this card and it took me less than 10 mins from start to finish :) Gotta luv that! Please click HERE to hop on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks blog to see what the rest of the Chicks have in store for you ... then link up YOUR nautical creation for us so we can come visit YOU! Happy crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesomeness friend, great colors and the anchor is so great, nicely done! Bam! has wow factor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. spectacular color layout and the anchor and stamp pack a big punch. Amazing inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Love the anchor and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)