Monday, May 25, 2015

Anything Goes at The Pink Elephant!

 


Hello again...welcome back to my blog!

It's the last Monday of May....so you know what that means, right? The last Monday of every month is ANYTHING GOES at The Pink Elephant! Woot! Woot!


I put an order in at Your Next Stamp a few weeks ago and I just have to say - their stamps are just so much fun!! I loved coloring up this little guy....and the sentiments are pretty cute too - here's the inside of my card:


I used their wonderful sketch from a couple weeks ago - I took the liberty of rotating the sketch to make it work with my image.  I was too late to enter it into their challenge but that's ok - I loved the sketch:

YNSSketch-13 

Come on over to The Pink Elephant challenge blog and check out what the rest of Ella's girls are up to - you will NOT be disappointed! Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. This is so hilarious and cute and wonderful all at the same time. Wonderful sketch and of course the stamp is so much fun. Great job friend! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)