Thursday, March 12, 2015

4 CC #237 {Cabin Fever}

 

Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday everyone! Well, I am not sure about you guys, but I think the theme for this week couldn't come at a better time...miss Tina is our hostess and she is throwing the task out there to create something related to CABIN FEVER. By now, everyone's probably really wanting Spring to come and bring with it the warm temps, green grass and fresh air! This challenge was perfect!



I colored up my Deacon from Bugaboo Stamps and was picturing him out on a gorgeous Spring day, enjoying the warmth of the sunshine, the sweet chirping of birds and a warm, gentle breeze.....ahhhh...sounds blissful doesn't it?!? The sentiment is from a Kraftin' Kimmie set.

Truth be told, I love Winter LOL....it's my "hunker-down and slow down" time of year. I get a lot of other crafty projects done too (crochet, cross stitch etc.) But, I really do love a warm, Spring day - so this was an easy challenge for me!

Let's see what you come up with - click HERE to link up your project!! Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Great image, I so like Bugaboo! Great coloring and the sunshine, twine, and the paper you used, wonderful. Awesome job friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image! Great coloring as usual and I always just love your layouts and designs! Great job on the challenge this week!
    Hugs- Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)