Monday, February 16, 2015

TPE #286 {Happy Birthday!}

 


The THEME this week over at The Pink Elephant is "BIRTHDAY" as Ella and The Pink Elephant are celebrating their 6th birthday this month!! The winner of our challenge will get to be our Guest Designer for the month of March!! Whooop!

I wanted to share this very special card that I made for a very special girl in my life....

TPE # 286 {BIRTHDAY}


January 25th was a very special day...my wonderful niece, Bailey, turned 9!! Wow...where oh where is time going and why so fast?!? I remember traveling the highways between our house and Edmonton every other day when she was first born (she was in ICU for a week or so) to see her and be there for Jackie and Nat until she was able to go home. That seems like only yesterday and POOF! it's 9 years later O.O Crazy! This is the card I made for sweet Bailey....she LOVED it! 

I hope you get some time to come and get crafty with us girls over at The Pink Elephant! I love seeing all kinds of different birthday cards - they are, after all, the most popular cards I make! Happy crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Lori! Fabulous birthday card for your niece! Wonderful image and love the colors! Have a great week friend, stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real sugar plum fairy! Love this, Lori! And it's making my mouth water for cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet image Lori and coloured so perfectly. I should have used an image like this for my grand daughter Jenna's Fairy party recently, she had a big cupcake for a Birthday cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and a gorgeous card! Perfect for a 9 year old girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image! Just adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy, for sure, and the background paper is so pretty, I have it as well, love it. Great coloring and the star nice touch. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)