Thursday, February 12, 2015

4 CC #233 {Valentines!}

 

Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday! Do you have all your Valentines made and ready to hand out on Saturday? Tina is our hostess this week and that's the challenge she has for you - VALENTINES!

4 CC #233 {Valentines!}

Come on over and make a few with us - add to the collection! :) Here's mine:



My daughter, Kim, actually colored up this Bugaboo 'Cupid brat' for me! I love the funky hair she gave him ;) Thanks, Kim!!

I used a few different dies - the Reverse Confetti Arrow and a Lil' Inker stitched heart die. The "love" sentiment is from Paper Smooches set called Simply Said.

We hope you get some time to come get crafty with us - dig out those hearts, arrows, reds/pinks etc. and come create a few Valentine's with us over at the 4 CC Blog! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Great card, love the image and the arrow with the heart, nicely done friend, very cool! Awesome paper as well. Wowee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...I LOVE everything about this terrific card. The papers that go together so wonderfully and so perfect for valentines, the stitched heart and the arrow!!! Oh and let's not forget that darling image! Just an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)