Monday, January 12, 2015

Shakin' It at The Pink Elephant!

 
Welcome back to my blog! If you are looking for my Merry Monday post, please scroll down ...

It's the 2nd week in the month so that means it's Technique Week over at The Pink Elephant


Can ya guess what the technique is yet?!? Yep, you got 'er.....

TPE #281 {Shakers!}


My card consists of some new designer paper I received for Christmas from a wonderful lady I call "mom" (thanks, Bonnie!), Lil' Inker Designs stitched circle and stars dies, sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and I threw in various colors of sequins! SO FUN!!! :)

I would like to enter my shaker card into the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Punches and Dies

I cannot wait to see other ideas and designs for this challenge - I believe this is only my 2nd (maybe 3rd) shaker card I've ever created - so I'm looking forward to seeing what other designs and ideas are out there! 

Be sure to come over to TPE Challenge Blog and see what Ella's girls have made. They will make you "shake, shake, shake" with excitement! ar...ar....ok....not so funny?! Ha!! Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. Sure is pretty, love the sequins inside. Love the circle part with the stars...Nicely done. The paper is awesome. Well done, love this shaker card! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It's so good to be back playing and being inspired by your creations, Lori!! I love your shaker card--so clean and crisp. Great layout and colors. Hugs, kadie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, love your shaker card! It's so bright and cheery! Love those colorful stars! Happy New Year, friend! Stay warm up there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These bright colors are such a pleasure on this dreary day! What a wonderful way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, very colourful. Thank you for joining us at http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/ challenge.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your bright and funky card
    thank you for playing along with us at lil patch of crafty friends
    linda dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun & bright birthday shaker! Love the stitched stars!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fab creation. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)