Tuesday, August 5, 2014

{Something Sweet} at Top Tip Tuesday!


Something sweet is right!! ;) Do you remember a couple weeks ago, I gave a coloring tutorial over at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge Blog? Well....miss Samantha has asked if I would like to stay on and be a part of their uber-talented DT! Thanks for the invite to come play with you and the girls, Samantha! I'm very, very honored to be asked....

This week, our challenge is {Something Sweet}

Our fabulous Sponsor is 

 

And an awesome prize of 


I couldn't resist coloring up this beauty with that sweet, yummy, dripping ice cream cone!! Her name is "smokinhot" and she's from Saturated Canary...perfect for this challenge! The sentiment is from a sampler set from Papertrey Ink...



Top Tip Tuesday runs every 2 weeks and is chalk-full of tips, tricks, tutorials and FUN challenges - come on over and take a peek at what the rest of the girls created for you! Cheers!!

4 comments:

  1. A great card in lovely colours. Welcome to Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! you said yes!! happy Dance!
    yippee! welcome to the team sweetie!
    hope you will have lots of fun.

    Your card is amazing I totally love it great job shes ace and love your clouds too!

    hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wicked hair color, you are improving your talent daily, and I am in aww....nicely done, cool sunshine too...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne took the words out of my mouth lol....her hair is wicked! I love that you are part of our little family here at TTT Lori! Awesome card! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)