Monday, July 28, 2014

TPE #261 {Anything Goes}

*** To see my Birthday BLOG HOP FOR LeAnne POST, please scroll down! ***


Welcome back to my blog!

This week, we are having a THEME challenge over at The Pink Elephant....and it's one of my ultimate fav's....

TPE #261 ... ANYTHING GOES!


I have had this cutie pie (Birthday Ezra) from byLORi Designs for a while now and decided it was time to bring him to life. I dug through my stash of designer papers and found some bright colors and got to work...this is what I ended up with:

I think he turned out awesome! Lori, thanks so much for making crafting fun with your images! He's adorable!

Please hop on over to the Pink Elephant challenge blog HERE to check out all the other creations that Ella's girls have made for you! Get inky with us and let us come leave you some love as well! Happy crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the bright fun colors and pattern on your card - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure is cute, love the paper you used, good job with the layout too...nicely done, love me those stars! WTG!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)