Monday, June 23, 2014

Merry Monday #114 {Sparkle & Shine}


Welcome back to a new challenge at Merry Monday Christmas challenges!

This week, miss Katie is our challenge hostess, and here is what she is wanting to see this week:

 
 I was shopping in our local Dollar Tree and came across this light/dark sparkly paper so decided that's what I wanted to use for this challenge along with my new-to-me poinsettia dies from Spellbinders:


For the sentiment, I used my Paper Smooches Merry Christmas dies....


Be sure to click HERE to take you over to the Merry Monday blog and see what all the Merry Makers have made for you to drool over....omgosh there is so much bling and sparkle - you might need shades ;) Link up your project for us to come and share some love with you too!

Stay tuned for my project for The Pink Elephant - coming shortly ;) CHEERS!

10 comments:

  1. Love your card Lori with all the pretty sparkle and that pretty poinsettia. Don't you love that die? I love using it.
    Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shimmery, glimmery goodness! Love that gorgeous poinsettia against that glimmer paper - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is some awesome sparkle!! Beautiful!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sparkly background is perfect for that fabulous poinsettia die! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite poinsettia and I love that sparkle paper! What a find! Have a great week, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER Sparkle, paired with Paper Smooches, WONDERFULLY done!!! Gorgoeus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That paper is awesome and the Poinsettia really pops against it. Great card, Lori! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super pretty, Lori! Love all the sparkle and how the poinsettia just pops on the background! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is a stunner Lori, I love all that sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Lori I especially like how you framed the crystals with the shimmer paper, really makes them pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)