Thursday, May 15, 2014

4 CC #194 {Dessert!}


Happy 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday!!

Miss Tamie is our challenge hostess and this week she's issuing the following THEME CHALLENGE for you:

4 CC #194 {DESSERT!}

I dug through all my stamps and came across cute Lulu from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps - getting ready to devour this yummy cupcake! LOL...


It was a lot of fun bringing her to life with Copics and paper piecing her cupcake papers....I kept it very CAS this time and added a few gold sequin stars from Pretty Pink Posh! Wa-laa!

Hope you have time to come join us Chicks in creating something with the DESSERT theme! It can be cards, scrapbook layouts, 3D items etc. Have fun with it and please link up your project HERE! Happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! What a cutie Patootie! Love Lulu! I want to eat that cupcake. Great card, Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little gal, the colors you used and your layout is rockin! I want to eat this yummy cupcake. Yep, another rockin creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just darling! Love the paper piecing you did too. (Sorry I am a little late with my comments - been a little crazy at my house!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)