Monday, March 17, 2014

TPE #242 {Recipe Challenge!}


Welcome back to my blog! If you are looking for my Merry Monday post, please scroll down ;)

This week at The Pink Elephant, we are having a RECIPE CHALLENGE:

 

This week's recipe is lots of layers, some ribbon and a pinch of green! I must confess...I made this card, forgot to put ribbon on it, made a different card, put twine on it....didn't seem right, so I added this bow onto my original card and called it good! LOL...OY!


I really hope you get a chance to collect your recipe ingredients and come play along with us this week at The Pink Elephant! For more inspiration, please check out the wonderful creations made by our super-talented DT! Click HERE! Happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Lori! Love it! You will laugh, but it's like you took a selfie for your card! The image reminds me of you! lol Have a great week! Hope it's beginning to thaw there! Hugs!

    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! This is a fantastic color combo! I love the green and the way you colored the image just rocks! I love your sentiment (where did you get it?) It is so YOU! Hope you had a fantastic day!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FUN card, Lori! The bright & cheery color combo is perfect for this fun image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)