Thursday, December 5, 2013

{Happy "Winter" Birthday} Seize the Birthday, Lacy Sunshine etc.


Brrrrrr!! It is soooo cold here in central Alberta, CANADA tonight. My thermometer is reading -27C and with the windchill, it feels like -35C! My kids are both off school tomorrow so the teachers can have Professional Development so I don't have to go out and about until Saturday morning. So that means, time to hunker down in the craft room with some coffee and Bailey's! 


I haven't played along at Seize the Birthday for a long time, so I purposely sat down this afternoon and created - JUST for this challenge! The toppings this week is "Winter" and I just got this cutie patootie called "Flurry" from Lacy Sunshine and HAD to use her - she fits the bill PERFECTLY! I was so fortunate to be the Guest Designer over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog this past week, and I am entering this card into the Anything Goes challenge there as well...


She was colored with Copic Markers and then cut out with my new 'Lil Inkers stitched mats...*love* these things! I then layered her on Espresso paper and popped her up with dimensionals. Don't you love all the glittery goodness?! Ya, me too! LOL

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - Winter/Holiday
Delightful Challenges - You're a Gem (add any gems)
Crafting for all Seasons - Birthdays
Inky Impressions - Winter/Snow
Scrapper's Delights - Make it Sparkle
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
 Glitter 'n Sparkle - Add some Glitter & Sparkle

Thanks so much for stopping in....I hope you are staying warm and hopefully I will be back with some more "for-fun" projects before Saturday!! Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. Really cute creation, love the brown card really makes her pop!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee and Baileys....perfect combination for crafty inspiration! Great card, the image is adorable. Thanks for joining the Crafty Challenge, hope to see you again.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute papers with this image, and I love all the sparkle! Great job! Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter N Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! Great colors! Thanks so much for entering my Lacy Sunshine Challenge!
    Hugs, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! Thanks for sharing your talent with us in the Inky Impressions "Winter or Snow" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful winter birthday card. Love your papers and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for sharing at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you sat down to create with our challenge in mind! Love the image...and the snowflakes look great! Well done! Thanks for playing along with us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)