Monday, October 28, 2013

{PIN}spirational Challenges #81


Our {PIN}spirational Challenge this week is to use the following photo as your starting point and use whatever inspiration you get from it to create with....


Our sponsor for this week is Sassy Studio Designs and I picked Gilda the Happy Witch as my digi to play with:

Buy Sassy Studio Designs


She was colored with Copics (I drew the teal color from the hot air balloon in the photo) and I thought of my cutie-pie niece, Bailey, as I was coloring her....the sentiment is from a Paper Smooches stamp set called Royal Cuteness! Hope you enjoy it :)

I sure hope you get some time to play along with us at {PIN}spirational Challenges this week - Lindsay from Sassy Studio Designs has some great prizes for you :)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely spotty paper and great choice of sentiment to go with the image. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card beautifully coloured love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is wonderful friend, love the image, and the colors...great job! Wahoo on your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card! Your coloring is amazing! The papers you've layered with really make that digi pop!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour combo you've chosen. Great colouring too.....I'm hopeless at it lol

    Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adoringly cute! And, so happy I got picked as a winner last week! Forgot you were on the DT there! So if you voted for me, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)