Thursday, October 10, 2013

4 CCC #163 {Crazy about Wheels!}


Welcome back to another 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday!!

This week, it is our newbie "chick," Bonnie, who is issuing our challenge and she's wanting to see "WHEELS" on your projects.

I went through my WHOLE stamp stash (and for those who know me, it is quite large, so it took a while LOL) but I found this cute Stamping Bella that I've been hoarding and has never seen ink :( Poor, poor thing!

I never have enough wedding cards in my stash, so this was perfect :)

I hope you get some time this week to come and play along with us Chicks over at 4 Crafty Chicks! We'd love to see what you come up with ;) CHEERS!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable wedding card! Love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your wedding card. Perfect color combo, drooling over your flowers and loving your layout! Rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This super cool friend, love the image, the colors you picked out, great job! The flower, nice touch, love me that flower! Great job on this challenge! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I would recognize that smiling Stamping Bella face anywhere LOL!! Great job on my challenge ;) I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)