Tuesday, July 23, 2013

{Playing Bingo} at Twisted Tuesday!



Happy "Twisted Tuesday!"

Are you all ready for another amazing challenge for the next couple weeks?

Awesome...the girls and I are playing BINGO this week! The challenge: to use a letter on your creation other than in your sentiment stamp...The TWIST, you ask?! Use a number as well on your creation ;)

It took me a bit of time, but after scouring all my 6 x 6 paper packs, I finally found some bright, cheery numbered/lettered paper! Then got to work from there....


For my letters/numbers, I dug out my Stampin' Up! Go, Go Boots! Dies and cut out the HB 2U (Happy Birthday 2 U) and colored up my cutie kittie from Paper Smooches :)

Stamps: Paper Smooches (Chubby Chums)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Gumball Green, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Take Note DSP (Doodlebug Design)
Accessories: Polka Dots embossing folder, dimensionals, Copic Markers, SU! Go Go Boots dies, pearls

We have a new sponsor this month:


They will be giving an $8 gift certificate (excluding s/h) to our July winners! Be sure to check them out HERE! Good luck!!

I am also entering my card into the Seize The Birthday July Linky Party challenge!


Thanks for stopping in today and I do hope you get some time to come and get crafty with us girls over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!!

6 comments:

  1. So fun! Love the bright colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card; love the image and the die cut letters and numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool, love bright colors, image is cute! Great job friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun mix of DP's and the image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lori!! Totally loving the layered papers, and that image is so stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)