Welcome back to another Stamping With Sami challenge from SP & Co. Stamps!
This week's challenge is one I haven't done for quite some time and I was happy to see it on my list of challenges :) I hope you enjoy it too!
OFFICIAL STAMPING WITH SAMI CHALLENGE RULES:
Our Stamping With Sami (SWS) challenges are designed to inspire beginner and advanced stampers. We focus on SP and Company Stamps and supplies found in the SP Store because we know our products are fantastic and I am sure you would agree!
We want our challenges to be super fun for everyone, keeping the following rules in mind:
1. Entries must clearly identify SWS Challenge in their blog post or gallery entry so that we KNOW you are playing along with the SWS Challenge. Link back to us, list us as part of your description, etc. Make it clear that you are participating in our challenge or else your entry will be deleted from the linky widget. We don't want our challenge to be the last thing you list in tiny print, we want to be the inspiration for your creation.
2. Entries to our challenges must use at least ONE SP and Co. Stamp.
3. Your creation must be newly created, specifically for our challenge.
4. We love other challenges, just like the rest of you, but there comes a time when the challenge madness gets out of hand. So to curb excessive challenge pile-ups: Entries that enter more than 2 other challenges will be removed.
5. Of course, entries must follow the guidelines given for the actual challenge also.
I decided to take the Flourishee stamp set and ink it up with my turquoise craft ink from Stampin' Up! and then sprinkle clear embossing powder over it and heat it with a heat gun...AWESOMENESS is what happens!!
Stamps: Flourishee, Bold Sentiments I (Sp & Co.); Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Tempting Turquoise, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo; Ink: Tempting Turquoise craft ink, Island Indigo; Accessories: embossing powder, pearls, heat gun, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today - please take some time to hop on over to SP & Co. Stamps Blog and participate in our challenge for your chance at a prize from Sami! Good luck and happy crafting!