Welcome back my crafty PEEPS!! I hope you are enjoying your Sunday - I know I am! As you are reading this, my DH and I are enjoying a dinner theatre weekend away! Sure is nice to have some time with him as he works away A LOT, and it's good to re-connect with each other!
This week's Stamping With Sami Challenge really had me stumped for a bit - so glad she made me step out of my comfort zone! I have never done this technique before, but after I did it - it's soooo easy!
OFFICIAL STAMPING WITH SAMI CHALLENGE RULES:
Our Stamping With Sami (SWS) challenges are designed to inspire beginner and advanced stampers. We focus on SP and Company Stamps and supplies found in the SP Store because we know our products are fantastic and I am sure you would agree!
We want our challenges to be super fun for everyone, keeping the following rules in mind:
1. Entries must clearly identify SWS Challenge in their blog post or gallery entry so that we KNOW you are playing along with the SWS Challenge. Link back to us, list us as part of your description, etc. Make it clear that you are participating in our challenge or else your entry will be deleted from the linky widget. We don't want our challenge to be the last thing you list in tiny print, we want to be the inspiration for your creation.
2. Entries to our challenges must use at least ONE SP and Co. Stamp.
3. Your creation must be newly created, specifically for our challenge.
4. We love other challenges, just like the rest of you, but there comes a time when the challenge madness gets out of hand. So to curb excessive challenge pile-ups: Entries that enter more than 2 other challenges will be removed.
5. Of course, entries must follow the guidelines given for the actual challenge also.
When you are doing the Stamp Kissing technique, you need a solid stamp (makes it easier to see the other stamp) so I dug out my go-to fave...Flourishee! I also used Big Bold Background for my "kissing" stamp and Just a Note for the sentiment. I stamped Flourishee in Melon Mambo and stamped the Big Bold Background stamp in black. I then took the Flourishee stamp and "kissed" it to the black one and this is what came of it (looks purple on pink hey?!):
Stamps: Flourishee, Just a Note and Big Bold Background (Sp & Co.); Paper: Whisper White, Concord Crush, DSP (SU!); Ink: Melon Mambo, Concord Crush, Basic Black; Accessories: Spellbinders, gems,
Thanks for stopping by today - please take some time to hop on over to SP & Co. Stamps Blog and participate in our challenge for your chance at a prize from Sami! Good luck and happy crafting!