Monday, October 3, 2011

PPC - CC#74 - Go Green!!!

Happy Monday! Welcome to another color challenge brought to us by Megan from Picture Perfect Creations...I found this color combo a bit "challenging" and I guess that is why we have them, right? I think it was the Lucky Limeade, but after I got the card all done, I think it turned out alright!

Stamps: Bold Sentiments I (SP & Co.); Paper: Garden Green, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Lucky Limeade DP; Ink: Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz; Accessories: finial press embossing folder, pearls, nestabilities, white satin ribbon, paper piercer, dimensionals, sponge dauber

Be sure to check out the other inspiration from the PPC Design Team - blogs are listed on my right-hand sidebar for your clicking convenience *wink* and please be sure to ink up some wonderful creations and link them back to the PPC Challenge blog so we can share some love with YOU :)

See you soon with another color challenge from our wonderful Samantha at Scrapmaster's Paradise!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you made this color combo look easy. I thought, omgosh how are we going to make it work. Great job again. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean, crisp and oh so fabby! Love how you used the colors and Leanne is right you made it look super easy. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a stunning card Lori!! You make me laugh, you say the colors were challenging, yet your cards always look so effortless!! Totally fabulous!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)