Thursday, August 25, 2011

Getting Inspirational at 4 Crafty Chicks....

Hello all my crafting PEEPS out there! Sorry about my absence last week - I needed to take a very much-needed "last minute" holiday break from my crafting duties. Sometimes in life things come up out of the blue and we lose our MOJO - that's what happened to me...thank you to Melissa, Tamie and Leanne for pickin' up my slack :) Love ya chickies!!!

This week, I am the hostess at 4 Crafty Chicks and I am issuing an INSPIRATION challenge using this photo:

I would LOVE to sit out at this quaint little table having coffee in the morning, wouldn't YOU? So tranquil and peaceful :) Here's the card I made using the colors from the photo:


Stamps: Verve; Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Pear DP, Eggplant DP, Turquoise DP; Ink: Elegant Eggplant; Accessories: SU border punch, SU circle punches, dimensionals

I got my sketch layout from Clean and Simple Stamping:


I hope you find some time in this busy time of summer (kids going back to school, school supply shopping, trying to squeeze in last minute holiday time) to sit and create with us using my inspiration photo. Take a look HERE at what the other CHICKS have created just for you! Happy crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. Nicely done on your challenge friend, I love the paper and the sentiment...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a great card. Love the colors and the verse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)