Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wedding Bells at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Happy Thursday! One more day and the weekend is here! Any big plans? Not sure what we have going on - maybe some beach time somewhere?

Our hostess-with-the-mostess over at 4 Crafty Chicks is Tamie this week and she's bringing you a "Wedding" challenge! It took me a while to come up with my card for this challenge. Normally, I would do an elegant, soft card but this time around, I decided to crack open my Love Birds Simply Scrappin' Kit (retired) and make a fun, cute card. I hope you enjoy these two love birds:

Click HERE to check out what the rest of the Chicks made for our challenge this week. Be sure to link your 3D project, scrapbook page, card or other craft project at the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge blog....happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)