Monday, July 18, 2011

Scrapmaster's Paradise #109 - Rain Boots

Welcome back! This week's color combo for Scrapmaster's Paradise was a wee bit challenging for me - just in the fact that the colors are all very light. I decided to make a very CAS card using this palette and I think it turned out pretty good! :)

Stamps: Rain Boots; Paper: Whisper White, River Rock, Bashful Blue, Bashful Blue DSP; Ink: Basic Black; Accessories: dots embossing folder, bashful ribbon, scissors, dimensionals

I sure hope you get a chance to play along with us this week! We sure appreciate you all taking the time to sit and get crafty with us! If you want more inspiration using these colors, hop on over to the SPCC blog HERE and check out the rest of the Design Team's creations :) Thanks and happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)