Monday, May 9, 2011

SPCC #99 - Thanks a Bunch!


Welcome back! This week, Samantha is offering a very "spring-y" color combo for y'all to try. I must admit, I just couldn't wrap my brain around a card with just those 3 colors alone, so I added black....and I LOVE it!



Stamps: Flourishee, Mini Card Creations II - SP & Co; Paper: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White, Certainly Celery and Daffodil Delight DSP; Ink: Basic Black; Accessories: black ribbon, circle punches, scallop circle punch, paper piercer, pearls, perfect dots embossing folder, dimensionals


Pop on over to the rest of the Diva's and check out their blogs for some more wonderful inspiration...their links are in the right-hand sidebar. Can't wait to see what you come up with! Happy stamping :)

5 comments:

  1. I love it, very elegant, wish I would of thought to use black, omg...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya these colors look so good with a touch of black. I love the flourishes you used. Another rockin card with a ton of wow factor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh boy! Love this. It jumped right out at me. Love the black with it. I always have to have 3 colors at least on everything. Daddy, Mama and baby. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lori! This is so pretty! O love the punch of black!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so classy! Love the black matting - makes everything pop so nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)