Monday, May 2, 2011

SPCC #98

Welcome back to another color challenge from Scrapmaster's Paradise! These colors are some of my ultimate FAV's and I think they look fantastic together. I cannot wait to see what gorgeous projects you all come up with :) I decided to dig through my Verve stash and ink up a stamp I have not used yet...*bad me* I hope you like it...

Stamps: Verve; Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, MME DP; Ink: Chocolate Chip; Accessories: nestabilities, paper piercer, dimensionals, choc ribbon, pearls

Be sure to click on over to all the other Diva's blogs for more delicious creations using this week's color combo! We would love to have you play along with us, so find some time to get crafty and link up your creation back at the SPCC challenge blog so we can leave you some luvin's....ciao!

4 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful, I love that paper, the colors just pop! Nicely done this week Color Combo! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Lori! Love how you framed the sentiment with all those great layers! It is such a beautiful sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I am just loving these colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)