Thursday, July 1, 2010

♥ Happy Canada Day! ♥ and new Idea Book and Catty goes live!

Happy Canada Day everyone! Do you have your red and white on today? I do....I have to work at the Ponoka Stampede (fundraising for my daughter's swim club) again today so I'm wearing my red and white :) Enjoy today's festivities, whatever it is you choose to do....

Today is also another very exciting day! Our new 2010 - 2011 Idea book and Catalog is online and ready to order from....and let me tell ya, they have outdone themselves this time! I am very excited about this catty...the color renovation is awesome and all the new sets are must-have's.

Click HERE to browse the new catalog and start shopping today! I am *hoping* to find some time on Saturday to sit down and craft....I have 3 more shifts at the Stampede grounds this week and then my summer can actually START! Yay!!! Have a great Canada Day everyone! HUGS!

1 comment:

  1. Yippeeeeeeeeeee I just made my order...too bad it wouldn't be here like right now...kidding...can't wait to start playing with the new colors...wahooooooooo!!

    Thanks again for being my personal demo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)