Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Winner of my BLOG CANDY with the PPC Summer Blog Hop!


Hello there fellow craftin PEEPS! Have you been sittin' and bitin' your nails waiting ever so impatiently for me to pick who won my extra prize that went along with the Picture Perfect Creations Summer Blog Hop???!??? If so...your wait is over! :)
The winner was randomly drawn and the lucky winner is none other than......Emeraldvalkyrie!!! Congratulations girlie! If you could please email me HERE with your mailing address, I will get that out to ya ASAP! Thanks again for playing along with my "tropical vacation question!"

Be sure to hop on over to the PPC Blog and find out who else won all the prizes!! Myself, along with all the other Design Team members would just like to thank each and every one of you who participated in our first ever Blog Hop. It was a ton of fun and we can't wait to do it again! xoxoxo

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)