Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blog Candy Deadline Extended!

Good morning from... yep, you guessed it, rainy central Alberta! I think I heard that it's supposed to start clearing up by tomorrow - which is a good thing cuz a handful of girlfriends and I are going to Edmonton to celebrate my 40th birthday this weekend and we want NICE WEATHER!!! :) Shoppin' is a callin' :o)

AND....since I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon for a fun-filled, girlfriends-only weekend in the city, I will not be here to pick a lucky winner of my Blog Candy! So...I am extending the deadline until Sunday, June 13th at 12 p.m. MST. I will post the winner as soon as I can on Monday morning! :) Be sure to get your name in for the draw!! Good luck!!

Click HERE for details on the Blog Candy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)