Wednesday, June 9, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You - Rocker

Happy Hump Day! It's another rainy one here in central Alberta, Canada. We have had such nice rainy days lately - the crops, gardens, trees and grass are all going to do so well this year! It's been so dry here the past 4 or 5 years, we've been in desperate need of this. It can start to warm up for the weekend though - it's my birthday and wedding anniversary! TEE HEE...

I decided to get up early with DH and see him off and then come into my craft room and get creative....I found a cool sketch from Kazan over at 2 Sketches 4 You and I also used the photo inspiration over at Stampin' Celebration...


...here's my rocker dude:

Stamps: Extreme Guitar; Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black; Ink: Versafine Black; Accessories: nestabilities, spiral punch, sponge, clear embossing powder, heat gun, pearls, dimensionals, black satin ribbon
Thanks for stopping in this morning - do you have time to get crafty? Be sure to hop on over to the Picture Perfect Creations Challenge blog and enter there! Megan has a super great prize up for grabs!!
Ciao!

5 comments:

  1. Rock on for sure....You did it, love the punch you used...and the embossing...awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love that guitarist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! LOVE that embossed rocker too :)
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)