Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Fabulous Friend....

I am practising my coloring with re-inkers and water pens....i need to work on shading. This cute girlie girl is called "Lattebella" and she's from Stampingbella. I just *heart* coloring these cute images! I have one more card to do, but I'm not sure I'll get the coloring done tonight or not....I might leave it and do it tomorrow on Canada Day! :)

Have a super night and thanks for poppin' on over....

Recipe:

Stamps: Oval All, Lattebella from Stampingbella
Ink: Timber Brown Staz On
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa DP, Whisper White
Accessories: scallop oval punch, large oval punch, Not Quite Navy re-inker, Close to Cocoa re-inker, Crushed Curry re-inker, chocolate half-pearls, dimensionals, sponge dauber

2 comments:

  1. what a cool card Lori. It is great. Can't to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO cute, Lori! Perhaps this will be me sometime next year... sigh!

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)