Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cuppacakeabella in pinks










Here is my 2nd Bella card for the night. I made 2 of these cards - I am having a lot of fun with these girls....they are so cute! Gotta luv the pearls and paper piercing techniques too....FUN!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Cuppacakeabella from Stamping Bella
Paper: Pretty In Pink, Riding Hood Red, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, DP from DCWV Sweets Pack
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx, Pretty In Pink
Accessories: corner punch, paper piercer, ticket corner punch, riding hood red ribbon, SU! markers, adhesive gem and pearls, dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Another Bella-riffic card! You're on a roll, girlie! What Bella is your next victim? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure which Bella will be my next *victim* actually...I think I will try out the Javabella's next :o) Fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card. It looks like you are on a roll. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)