Tuesday, December 2, 2008

'Tis the Season....

....for parties, potlucks and get-togethers! I have 2 potlucks that I am planning for this week; one is tonight with my T.O.P.S. group and the other I'm hosting here in my home on Thursday evening for my Stampers Group. We are doing Chinese Exchanges for both parties and the food is ALWAYS incredible! Getting together as a group is always a lot of fun - a time to just reflect on the year passed and talk about exciting things to come in the year ahead!

I apologize for not posting anything crafty the past few days, but I've been busy getting presents made and wrapped, the craft room and house tidied up, and today the tree went up! I just finished putting the lights and garland on - now the rest is up to the kids. They love to put all the ornaments on...fine by me! I will do a check tomorrow to make sure they don't have 4 ornaments on one branch and all will be good! HEE!!!

Do you have a lot of Christmas parties to attend this year? Let me know about them and some of the traditions that come along with them....it's always neat to hear different stories about the holidays!

Take care...try not to stress...it's over faster than you know it!

Inkingly Yours,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)