Friday, December 5, 2008

Another Stampalicious Year!!!!

I just *can't* believe that a year has come and gone so quickly...seriously, where DOES time go?!? I hosted a potluck/chinese exchange night for my Stamping Group last night and we had a lot of fun...we made some ornaments from the Star Bright kit in the holiday mini, we ate some delicious food, had scrumptious orange delight cake and mulled cranberry/apple cider.....mmmm......hee hee......here are a few pic's of the evening.....







Loretta and Raylean....in the midst of "stealing" and laughing during the Chinese Gift Exchange....





Aunty Sharon quite happy with her "loot!"





Miss Nancy and Melissa, who, by the way, is very good at avoiding eye contact when you're trying to steal her gift!!! :o)









Poor, poor Melissa......the look of defeat...and pouting....she lost her gift for the 2nd time! LMAO!!





Kari, Dawn Marie and Anita....poor Anita couldn't decide if she wanted to steal the gift bag that was on the floor by her partner, or pick a new gift! LOL....such fun!!!

On a more serious note...I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of my customers this past year. I could not have been so crazy busy without you! Even though some weeks were "trying and stressful" for me, I did enjoy every minute of it....really!! I am so blessed to have such an awesome customer base to "stamp and serve!" :o)

Here's to another stampendous year of craftivity ahead!!!

Inkingly Yours,

Lori

2 comments:

  1. LOL! It is so much easier to deal with the loss if you avoid eye contact! LOL

    Thanks again for a wonderful evening - it's always such a treat to spend time with the peeps enjoying each other's company.

    Here's to another fun-filled year! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)