Monday, December 15, 2008

Artichoke Sympathy

Good evening stampers! Yep, it's still *chilly* here in central Alberta...I guess winter has set in. We have to admit, we've been fortunate up until now with no snow and warm temps, so it's time Old Man Winter has come to visit :o)

Sympathy cards are ones that I don't make very often, so tonight I decided that I would tackle one or two. I made 2 of the same card tonight so that I would have some on hand. I found an idea on Paper Craft Planet but cannot remember whose gallery it was. Sorry! My DH left today for up north so I will be muckin' around in the craft room for a bit yet tonight....I *might* make one more card and post it tonight - stay tuned! :o)

Recipe:
Stamps: Embrace Life, Fine Lace, Close as a Memory
Paper: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Always Artichoke marker, sponge dauber, chocolate felt ribbon, chocolate brads, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)