Sunday, October 4, 2026

Birthday Wishes - A Cut Above

 


Happy Monday! I am back with another post for the "A Cut Above" Creative Team! 

If you aren’t familiar with A Cut Above, we share monthly challenges that are all about die-cutting. The challenges are always anything goes - with the condition of at least one die cut used (defined by using a die cut machine, manual or electronic, not a purchased pre-fabricated die cut).

Since World Cardmaking Day is this past Saturday, October 3rd - we are offering up 2 gift cards - details on the main challenge post :)

I had some scraps of designer paper and gold cardstock in my stash so I decided to do a bit of heat embossing to add some shine to match the gold in the DSP. The Birthday Wishes stamp and die set is from PinkFresh Studio and the leaves die is from an older die set from Craftin' Desert Diva's. I really love the bold font. 

Here's a close up of my card:




That's my card for this month's challenge - thanks for stopping in. I do hope you will join us! We would love to have you! Cheers!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)