Thursday, August 27, 2026

KCC #835 - Dude, You are EPIC


Happy 'Krafty Chicks' Thursday! 

It's my turn to be the challenge hostess and this week it's our "MASCULINE" theme. A lot of times, the guys in our lives miss out on some awesome card opportunities LOL. I know in my family, the guys usually get the short end of the stick. That's why I am glad we have this masculine challenge each month so I can stock up ha!! 

Be sure to come on over and play along with us!

KCC #835 {Masculine}




Here's a close up of my card:


And I also decorated the inside:


Need more inspiration for our Masculine challenge? Hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get the details. And upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)